|The Matron is ready for battle|
|Attack||685 - 1027|
- Doom spell: The Matron has the DOOMING ability, which automatically halves the player's persona's health points.
- Mana thresh: The Matron may on occasion have the MANATHRESH ability available. Upon deployment, it will drain all the player's persona's mana and do damage that cannot be counterattacked via Riposte.
- Incurable poison: Upon sustaining significant damage, she will coat the player's persona's skin in poison; this poison effect cannot be cured with any healing spell. The poison will increase in level over time, though the level can be reduced via healing spells. If the poison reaches level 4, the player's persona will also be blinded until the poison is ameliorated to below level 4.
- Injurious transformation: Upon sustaining further damage, she will deploy some sort of attack that "transforms" and wounds the player's persona. The wounding effect can be healed with any healing spell.
- What is it you hope to do? Save the world? Pathetic.
- How many of my children have you slaughtered, monster?
- Murder taints your soul, adventurer. And I am the evil one?
- Come to our side: we have cookies!
- You sweet thing. Go home and stop playing hero.
- None shall survive.
- Puny mortal...this is the end.
- 6 Soul Shards
- 30,228 exp and 17,547 gold
- New set of character origins
- Random Item Drop
- The text upon deploying the poison effect is "The Fallen has completely COATED your skin in POISONOUS BILE!", as if the enemy were The Fallen.