[G] Campground is one of the first locations you can access in the game, along with [C] Character and [Q] Blacksmith after doing some main quests. The campground is a source for crafting materials, iron ores, and is also the location used in crafting Weapons, Armors, Charms, and other types of items.
The campground can be upgraded to give better chances of getting random loots from digging holes after you  Build Epic Crafting Table using one wood splint. Building Your campground's name changes everytime you level it up. Listed below are the names of each campground level available:
- CAMPGROUND - 0 wood splint
- SMALL HUT - 1 wood splint
- MEDIUM HUT - 2 wood splint
- LARGE HUT - 3 wood splint
- SMALL SHACK - 4 wood splint
- MEDIUM SHACK - 5 wood splint
- LARGE SHACK - 6 wood splint
- GIANT SHACK - 7 wood splint
- SMALL CABIN - 8 wood splint
- MEDIUM CABIN - 9 wood splint
- LARGE CABIN - 10 wood splint
- GIANT CABIN - 11 wood splint
- SMALL FORT - 12 wood splint
- MEDIUM FORT - 13 wood splint
- LARGE FORT - 14 wood splint
- GIANT FORT - 15 wood splint
- SMALL CASTLE - 16 wood splint
- MEDIUM CASTLE - 17 wood splint
- LARGE CASTLE - 18 wood splint
- FORTRESS - 19 wood splint
- FORTRESS - 20 wood splint
- [W] Wardrobe: Shows the Wardrobe where your outfits from Procedural Dungeons are stored. You can also increase the outfits' levels here.
- [E] Augments: The augments you have unlocked are listed here, and you can equip them here. The default Augment is Old Potato.
- [R] Sleep: Sleeps for ~8 hours, restoring HP and digging Energy. Does not consume an [R] Heal charge. Only available at Night - no true hero sleeps the day away!
- [T] to Talk: Talk to Johanna
-  Craft Powerful Items: Here you can use crafting kits to automatically create an Armor, Shield, or Charm or enter a mini-game to handcraft your own Armor, Charm, or Mats. For more info on this, go to the Crafting page.
[W] Wardrobe Edit
Wardrobe is the place where all of your outfits are kept. These can only be obtained through keystone bosses(25% chance to drop, 33% on inferno), each having unique abilities. Note that the stats below are base stats, without any adornment shards added. Adornment shards are used to upgrade these garbs by 1%, either increasing the benefit or reducing the risk. They have a 33% drop rate from keystone chests(pressing 77, 88, or 99 after beating a keystone boss). You can upgrade each outfit up to lvl 20.
Warning! Spoiler Alert! This will display all the outfits and their properties.
|Bear Garb||ATK +10%*||Perma-Exposed|
|Turtle Garb||Enemy ATK -10%*||1/2 Max MP|
|Panther Garb||Rage Meter Min 33%||Damage Taken +30%*|
|Lizard Garb||+5% Max HP per turn||ATK -30%*|
* : Indicates the stat that is upgraded via Adornment Shards.One small note: Turtle Garb's risk only reduces your current MP(that being equal to your max) by half at the beginning of the battle.
[E] Augments Edit
This section of the Campground is where all of your collected augments are. These augments are extremely rare and can only be found on Classic or Lunatic difficulty. These augments allow for advanced character customization. The chances for finding one can be doubled for each of the following conditions met:
- On Inferno difficulty or higher
- At Monster Power Level 5
- Character Level 300
Below is a list of the Augments found. Any missing ones are currently unknown, but will be updated as they are collected.
Warning! Spoiler Alert! This will display the Augments currently discovered.
|Fiery Cross||If Rage meter maxed, CRITS bleed enemy|
|Divine Relic||If ULT meter maxed, Rage meter increases by 2 per turn|
|Dark Effigy||If enemy is CONFUSED, reposition restores FULL MP|